– Masks are required to enter the salon, as mandated by the Governor. Masks must be worn during your spray tan.
– Automated spray tans, as well as handheld spray tans are, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We will NOT be accepting walk-ins.
– You’ll notice enhanced cleaning and disinfecting. For this reason, our appointment durations have been adjusted to allow for extended cleaning.
– Acrylic sneeze barriers have been installed at our front desk.
– Hand sanitizer will be stationed throughout the salon.
– Our team has been Barbacide COVID-19 Certified.
– Nitrile gloves are supplied for each of our team members to utilized and refresh after each client and following any cleaning/disinfecting.
-Protective barrier film will be placed on all highly touched surfaces in our spray tanning rooms after each client.
– We are requiring credit card information to hold appointments. The card on file will be offered to you as the option for contactless checkout.
– When you arrive to your appointment please utilize the COVID Clean Check-In process using the Vagaro app OR call/text us at 248-427-0964 and wait in your car until we instruct you to enter the salon.
– We will be enforcing that clients NOT bring children, spouses, friends, etc. with them to their appointment.
– Once your service is completed we have implemented a checkout process which is contactless and safe by using the COVID-Clean Checkout, which consists of sending the checkout window directly to you via text message or email. There, you can tip and sign on your phone without having to touch any point of sale hardware.
Updated: Tuesday, November 17, 2020